Club badge has arrived!

Have you been wandering around ham get-togethers and thought “where all of these cool people getting their fancy name tags from”?

Do you wish that you could tell people who you are, where you’re from and boldly say, “I AM A LICENSED AMATEUR RADIO OPERATOR” all while simultaneously letting them know that you’re a member of the best damned radio club in all the land?

Well, have I got news for you!

We have been working with a vendor that I have seen at Hamvention for many years. With some hard work and sleepless nights, we bring to you The Piglet Name Badge!

With bright bold lettering, you will have your name, location and callsign engraved onto a field of navy blue. Accented with The Piglet’s logo in sparking gold, you just can’t go wrong with this timeless design.

More details on how you can get one of these sweet little tags will be given out at our January Member’s meeting.

3 Likes

That is just the coolest Name tag I have ever Seen!

Simply the best, plus a sparkling pig to catch any eye across a crowded room

1 Like

I am about to place the next order for Name Tags tomorrow. If you would like one, now is your chance. I will likely pick them up directly from the manufacturer at Hamcation in Orland and will have then for you at the next meeting.

Those who are in this batch are:
KD9SOI
W9DCI
KD9MAK
KD9ULV
KD9HYG

If want one and your name is not on this list and you have not gotten a name tag yet, send an email to admin@pigletradio.org with the subject “What the hell”.

Hellacious email sent.

Four more have been added.
W9ST
KD9UYC
KC9TJJ
KD9UGF

The order has been placed. We will place another order if we still have more members who decide they would like one.

Thses are pretty cool